Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Get real! Your poo does not smell like roses!


 If I see another my life is perfect post I might just puke, but then again the I am a a martyr because my man is a Marine makes me want to scream!

This life is filled with ups and downs, so when you only portray the good to me. I know your not being real and hiding behind a fake facade of lies and deceit. Your one year old is not a mathematician, it probably plays in the toilet water and wipes its buggers on your antiques.


You oldest child got accepted to a fancy college, that is wonderful news you see. but, you forgot to mention he got suspended after that little intervention. Your poo does not smell like roses please tell the truth to me. I would like to get to know you, not the life you want or the person you wish you could be.



Our imperfections, our struggles and life lessons are the things that make us who we are you see. Please don't hid behind the social media facade, Come out and be who you are! that is who I want to know and who I want to see! I'll help you up when you fall down, try not to laugh when your one year old combs his hair with jelly.

The point of this little rant. :) Be yourself, don't pretend everything is perfect. It is ok to have bad days and tell me about them on the other hand if your life is filled with bad days maybe you should consider counseling. :)

Love this song and it fits so well with my little rant! 

Darryl Worley, Sounds Like Life To Me - OFFICIAL VIDEO


Lyrics

"Sounds Like Life To Me"

Got a call last night from an old friend’s wife
Said I hate to bother you
Johnny Ray fell off the wagon
He’s been gone all afternoon
I know my buddy so I drove to Skully’s
And found him at the bar
I say hey man, what’s going on
He said I don’t know where to start

Sarah’s old car’s about to fall apart
And the washer quit last week
We had to put momma in the nursing home
And the baby’s cutting teeth
I didn’t get much work this week
And I got bills to pay
I said I know this ain’t what you wanna hear
But it’s what I’m gonna say

[Chorus]
Sounds like life to me it ain’t no fantasy
It’s just a common case of everyday reality
Man I know it’s tough but you gotta suck it up
To hear you talk you’re caught up in some tragedy
It sounds like life to me

Well his face turned red and he shook his head
He said you don’t understand
Three kids and a wife depend on me
And I’m just one man
To top it off I just found out
That Sarah’s 2 months late
I said hey bartender set us up a round
We need to celebrate

[Chorus]
Sounds like life to me plain old destiny
Yeah the only thing for certain is uncertainty
You gotta hold on tight just enjoy the ride
Get used to all this unpredictability
Sounds like life

Man I know its tough but you gotta suck it up
To hear you talk you’re caught up in some tragedy
Sounds like life to me
Sounds like life


No comments:

Post a Comment