Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Random Ramblings!


photo creator unknown

    Seriously silly, The spouse bragging thing. The my husband did this and this and has gone here and here. He is the bomb and his rank is yada yada.  All his accomplishments make me cool and just check out this rock I am wearing. Oh, and the name brand bag I just bought! When this kind of thing happens I visualize myself saying:

{Well yesterday, I climbed into bed with a toy truck and cleaned banana off my walls. I found this coupon, I plan to use at “Wal-Mart” this week. I know hold back your applause, I am so the coolest!}



By the way, I really did climb into bed with a toy truck this week. I was oh so sick, had been fantasying about going to bed for hours. I finally get the opportunity, I crawl into bed and am so trying to get comfortable. Sleeping with a cold is the worst. If you sleep one way you end up drooling on yourself. You sleep another way you can’t breath or your nose starts running. Neither of which is very pleasant. So, I just about find my comfort spot that avoids suffocation and drooling and I realize something is poking my bottom. Yeah, my son had left me a little gift! Good times in the Barnes household!

Speaking of good times in the Barnes household! Why is it that every light bulb in my house is suddenly determined to burn out. You may say to yourself, this is not a big deal. But with my husband deployed and I am 5ft nothing. I have to bring in the ladder and my son and daughter think this object is the most wonderful toy ever invented. It probably looks like an episode out of a comic strip. Me at the top of the ladder trying not to fall as my infant son tries to climb up and my 7 year old chasing the dog around it metaphorically singing here we go round the mulberry bush.

{Tip: If your husband is preparing to deploy ask him change out the light bulbs first. Lol}

photo creator unknown


My husband, we are still doing the bread crumbs guessing game thing. Is he being moved or is he not being moved. Will this happen, will that happen. I almost feel like I am on one of those scavenger hunts where each clue leads you to the next. Each time a nugget of information comes down the line I always feel like jumping up and saying. Oh, oh I found a clue! On a positive note we are now days away from being 1/3 the way through this! Yeah, I have made it this far and have yet to be put in one of those cute white coats. You know the ones I’m talking about the ones that generally come with there very own padded room.

Off to do some chores and celebrate my lack of a padded room! Have a wonderful day everyone!

photo creator unknown

2 comments:

  1. Lol I love the beginning of your post about other wives and their bragging habits! So true and I cannot stand it! Hope you feel better!
    marinewife22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am finally getting back to myself. It was one vicious cold. Welcome to my page and I look forward to reading more of yours!

    ReplyDelete